Track. Locate. Protect. Safeguard. Pinpoint. Secure. Chaperone. Supervise. Notify.
Now that’s peace of mind. Get it today — from Xact Technology.
Our Xact Trax solution is ideal for tracking and monitoring children, teens, the elderly, patients, pets, vehicles, watercraft, and equipment.
Features such as advanced geo-fencing, motion detection, embedded alarms, a host of notification options — even sensor-data storage — give you exceptional visibility into the location and status of the most important people and things in your life.
Looking to develop your own consumer application? Xact provides the OpenM2M platform, you provide the solution. With the Xact Development Kit, it’s easy to add sensors and build custom functionality. OpenM2M is an open-architecture, end-to-end solution: from hardware and software to data networks and management tools, we give you everything you need to create peace of mind.
With spiraling institutional health-care costs, home-based care solutions are quickly becoming attractive alternatives for organizations and individuals alike.
A home-care agency implements Xact Trax to augment its services the agency provides to their patients — particularly when an agency staffer is not at the patient’s home. With its many features, Xact Trax is the ideal solution:
- Geo-fencing notifies the agency when the patient leaves the house or some other pre-defined area.
- Scheduled reminders notify the patient when it’s time to take medicine.
- The motion-detection feature alerts the agency if the patient falls.
- The panic button can inform the agency when a patient needs immediate assistance; and the panic-acknowledgment feature lets the patient know that the panic alert has been received.
- Additional sensors monitor the patient’s blood pressure, insulin levels, or other vital signs — raising alarms if pre-set thresholds are exceeded.
- Agency administrators easily monitor the status of all patients and Trax devices using Xact’s online management portals, creating daily reports to ensure compliance with patients’ care directives.
- Agency care-givers monitor their patients even while on the go, using Xact’s smartphone and tablet apps.
Email us to connect with one of our solutions consultants, who will assess your consumer needs and suggest how Xact Technology can help you meet them.